Sunday, September 9, 2007

Crager Wheels Bolt Pattern

I love Crager Wheels... and I really love driving it.... now that i have already a cragar wheels, which is not a brand new one. You know what..... my father's told to me, now that you have your own car now, you have to learn how to use it well and learn how to take care of it..... It is not enough that you have a car just to be accessible in all places that you want to go....

To share one of my experience as i go along having a cragar wheels is how to measure my blot patter? and it has a 5-blot pattern. Measuring a 5-bolt pattern is very difficult to do without using the a bolt pattern gauge. Basically you would measure the diameter of a circle that crosses through the center of the lug holes.... My father told me that this method is not recommended to confirm wheel fitment....

Aside from the 5-bolt pattern of cragar wheels, measuring also the 4, 6 and 8 bolt, you measured from the center of one lug hole to the center of the opposite hole.

No comments: